Thanks to the wide world of blogging, I’ve mastered the art of skimming.
Every week I skim a lot of blogs. Inevitably, there are a few that grab my chin, demanding I read them in their entirety.
Every Friday, these are the blog posts I will share with you!
Chin-Grabbers For Everyone:
- God Loves Ugly by Krista Phillips on One Woman’s Dream
- Remembering 9/11 by agent, Chip MacGregor
- How to Balance Your Ministry and Your Spiritual Life by Jessica R. Patch
- Seasons of Splinter Removal by Wendy Paine Miller on Thoughts that Move
- The Importance of Putting the Camera Down Now and Then by Ann Voskamp on A Holy Experience
Good gracious, how can Ann Voskamp pack so much poignancy into one simple blog post? This is a must-read for all the mamas out there with a camera compulsion. Here is a small taste of what you’ll find:
“Sometimes attentiveness may feel like letting go–more like being captured by the grace of the moment than trying to capture the grace of the moment.”
Chin-Grabbers For Writers:
- The Biggest Mistake Writers Make and How to Avoid It by Lisa Cron on Writer Unboxed
- 5 Ways to Make Your Characters Memorable by Jordan Dane on Kill Zone
- How to Get Book Endorsements by Gina Holmes on Novel Rocket
- The Post to Read if You Write Young Adult Fiction by Jeannie Campbell, The Character Therapist
- Little Darlings and Why They Must Die by Kristen Lamb
Let’s Talk: Have any blog posts grabbed your chin this week? Feel free to share in the comment section!
I’d love to send you a welcome packet if I haven’t already! You can find the sign-up button at the top and the bottom of this page.
If you’re looking for a book that will help strengthen your faith in a God who makes all things new, consider reading the first three chapters of Wildflowers from Winter.